Guide to Our Valuable Guests During COVID
The Golden Hospitality have introduced health and safety measures adhering to guidelines set out by The World Health Organization and Local authorities to ensure safety of our valuable guests and staff.
The Management is closely monitoring the Pandemic situation and we ensure to take the relevant steps to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
Thank you for your loyalty and trust for Golden Hospitality, and we will ensure your comfort and safety is our utmost priority during your stay.
When you arrive,
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival and recorded
- You are required to fill a screening questionnaire
- You are required to sanitize your hands upon arrival and each time you move in and out of the property. Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed in all public areas of the property and you are advised to sanitize when entering into each public area of the property.
- Maintain the recommended distance at all times.
- Room key card will be handed over after disinfecting it in your presence.
- Our staff would take the luggage into your room upon disinfecting.
- Please wear your mask in public areas.
- Swimming pool will be chlorinated as per the stipulated guidelines in order to ensure the highest level of hygiene standards.